Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Little buns


This is my daily favourite bread recipe.  The recipe quantity fits a 12 hole standard muffin cup tray. Easy and fast to make.

135g    milk
30g       egg
3g         yeast
40g       sugar
2g          salt
250g     bread flour
15g        milk powder ( optional)
25g        butter

1.   Put everything except butter into mixing bowl.  Knead.

      4mins / dough

2.  When the time remaining 2 mins, add in the butter pc by pc into the MC. Let it rest in the mixing bowl for 1hr or till it grows double.

3.  Remove dough to working table.  Divide into 40g - 42g.  Knead tight to a ball.

4.  Put each ball dough to the 12 hole muffin cup tray.  Let it proof for another 45mins.

5.  Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 deg for 18mins to 20mins.



I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments