Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Baked Milk pudding (烤牛奶)

This is a very interesting dessert to try.  The wonder of having a thermomix is that we can use the thicken mode (TM6) or the custard mode (TM5) to do the job up-front.

Ingredient (A)
500g   milk
50g     corn flour
20g     sugar
1 pc    sliced cheese
2         egg yolks

Ingredient (B)
1         yolk ( for glazing the pudding)
 

1.    Add ingredients (A) in mixing bowl.
For TM6:
80c / thicken mode 
 
For TM5:
 Normal/ custard mode

In the same time, place the cling-film onto the mold or any container is fine (a mold/container which is 6 inch or smaller)  for easy removal of  pudding later.


2.  Pour immediately into the mold, else the pudding will cuddle.  Cool & fridge for at least 3 hrs.

3.  Pre-heat oven at 230 deg. Place a baking paper on baking tray.

4.  Un-mold the pudding & cut into pieces as desire & place on the baking tray.

5.  Brush the surface with egg wash. 

6.  Bake at centre rack for 15mins. 

7.  Wait till cool a while before  removing from tray. Serve warm.

Note: 
1.  You can pour into smaller moulds.  Some keep it cold and eats on its own & some bake to try.

I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments