Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Cooking Instant Noodles using Thermomix

 


I know this is not right to post.  Thermomix suppose to whip up a healthy, hearty meal for the family & yet..wwhhhhat......cooking instant noodles...? LOLX....but this has been one of the comfort food for most Singaporeans..hahah....better than letting your Thermomix be a "white elephant"...;P

Cooking perfect instant noodles is one of the ever easiest thing to cook in themomix cause all instructions are written on the packet! 

Ingredients:

1 packet of instant noodles.
1 egg


1.  Look at the instruction at the back of the packet.  It says add 550ml water.  So activate the weighing scale on you thermie & add in the water (550g of water) into the mixing bowl.


2.  Let it boil.  For TM6, you can use the kettle mode & set to 100 deg.  As for TM5 users,  
    
    8mins/ 100c / speed1

As different instant noodles has different water amount,  we just fix at 8mins (the most water amount for a packet of instant noodles normally range from 300g to 550g) When u see the indicator shows 100 deg, you can stop the thermie to add in your instant noodles & seasonings


3.  Add in the noodles & set the time as shown in the wrapper.  

*Best is to break the noodles into half before adding.

(for my noodle wrapper indicates 4-5mins)

4mins/ varoma/ reverse speed spoon


4.  Pour out into a bowl & enjoy!  I have added kimchi for my Kimchi noodles!

Note:  
1.  Can add whatever ingredients that you want.  Just stop thermie at the remaining minutes left to cook the ingredient that you have added.

The following is the cooking time for some ingredients.

  • Meat & seafood - 3 mins
  • 70-80%cooked Egg - 1min
  • 100% cook egg- 3 mins
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments