Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Banana Walnut Muffins


This muffin is very easy and fluffy.  I'm surprised this can be done so easily with thermomix!  It is fluffy and soft.  Here you are, the recipe:

(Makes 12 )
250g       banana, without skin
4              eggs (55g to 60g with shell)
150g        sugar
150g         corn oil/ coconut oil
180g        plain flour
1 tsp        baking powder
1 tsp         baking soda
Crushed walnuts

1) Preheat oven 150 deg & lay cupcake papers on muffin mold.

2) Attach the butterfly whisk in the dry clean TM bowl.

3)  Add in eggs, oil and sugar into TM bowl.
       5 mins / speed 3.5

4) Remove the butterfly whisk & add in banana.  Mix.
       15 sec/ speed 3

5) Add in the sifted flour, baking powder & baking powder.
        15 sec / speed 3

If there are flour stick on the wall of the TM bowl, Scrape down and mix for another 5 sec / speed 3

6) Pour batter to muffin mold to full. Add some crushed walnut on the top of the batter.

7) Baked at middle rack at 180 deg for 20-25 mins or till golden brown.

8) Let it cool before serve.



I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments