Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Japanese Corn Soup


If you like Most Burger corn soup, you may like this one too.  Is easy to cook, just that straining part is tedious.

Ingredients:


700g      chicken/vegetable stock
300g      milk
400g      corn bits
100g      potatoes, peeled & quart
100g      yellow onion, peel & cut quart
30g        butter
3 cloves garlic, peeled


1.  Put onions & garlic into mixing bowl. Chop.

5sec / speed 5




2.  Add in butter & saute.

5mins / 120c / speed 1


3.  Add in corns & cook.

10mins / 100c / speed 1


4.  Add in chicken stock, milk & potatoes.  Cook.

30mins / 100c / speed 2


5.  Wait till temp drop to 60 deg.  Blend.

1min / speed 8 - 10


6. Strain the soup through a strainer.  Can make it hot again to serve.


Note:  if the soup is too sweet ( depends on the corn sweetness) to your likings, u can add 1/2 tsp salt to adjust the sweetness.
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments