Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Steam minced meat with egg


Simple and yet delicious...it is like salt fish mince meat.

Serves 4

Ingredients;
300g minced meat
100g water
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2. Eggs

Garnish:
Spring onions, chopped

1. Mix everything together.
2. Place the meat mixture on a shallow plate. Crack 2 eggs on center of meat batter.
4. Place varoma dish on top of mixing bowl & steam.

25mins/ varoma / speed 2

5. Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot.


Note:  

1. Try not to stack meat batter too thick. It will take longer to cook.

2. To make a complete meal, place cooked rice on a bowl. Place the meat batter on top of the rice & steam as per timing.


I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments