Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Pork ball Porridge


Themomix never fail to cook out a delicious Porridge that we love...
Blending the pork and prawn together, follow by kneading function to make it spring and bouncy texture.  All in one machine.  That is what I love about thermomix.

Serve 4:

Ingredients:
100g prawns
125g mince meat
15g corn flour
240g jasmine rice, rinsed
600g chicken stock
600g water
3 eggs, beaten

Seasonings:
5g sugar
10g light soy sauce
5g sesame oil
10g coriander leaves


Garnish:
Spring onions 

1. Add mince pork, prawns and seasoning to mixing bowl. Blend.

      10sec / speed 8
      
2. Add in corn flour and knead.
Set aside
      1 min / dough
3. Using the same bowl, add in water, chicken stock and rice. Cook.

25mins / 100 c / speed 2
 When the time reach 10mins, briefly roll pork mixture into balls and add in the porridge.
When time reach 1min, slowly pour in the beaten eggs through MC hole
4. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
   
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments