Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Stir Fried Black beans with minced meat


This goes well with rice or porridge.  It is simple & yet delicious


Ingredients:


250g        mince meat

25g        black beans, washed the salt with water

1            chilli padi (optional)

5g         Ginger, peeled

10g       Garlic, peeled

1/2 tsp    dark soy sauce

1/2 tsp    sugar

20g        oil

10g     water

Garnish:

spring onions, chopped

1.  Add garlic,  ginger & chilli padi (I did not add). Chopped

    5sec / Speed 5

    Scrape down.


2.  Add oil.  Saute.

    3mins / 120c /speed 1


3.  Add in black beans. 

    1 min / 120c / speed 1

Scrape down the garlic and ginger.

4.  Add minced pork,  seasonings & water.  Spread out the minced pork evenly.

    4mins / 120c / speed 1.5


5.  Garnish with spring onions.


I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments