Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Pork Patty with baked beans

This will win little children's heart.  Indo not have the stove.  Thus, used baked method for the pork.

Ingredients:

250g           minced meat

Marinade:
1/2 tbsp     light soy sauce
1 tsp           sugar
1 tsp          sesame oil


415g          bakes beans
50g            water
150g         tomato

1.  Marinate minced meat for at least 30mins.
2.  Pre-heat oven to 200deg. Put the baking paper on the baking tray.  Take a small amount of meat & shape into a nugget size.  Place on baking tray.

3.  Bake in oven 15 mins at 200 deg. Fan mode. 

** You can also pan-fried instead of baked.
4. Cook bake beans and tomatoes.
3min / 100deg / r. Spoon
5.  Add in baked pork. Cook.

1min / 100deg / r. Spoon
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments