Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Sweet and Sour Chicken

This is the same as the sweet and sour pork.  Chicken takes shorter time to cook.  This is an easy dish with no pre-marination is needed.


Ingredients:

350g        chicken with bones, cut into pieces
10g          oil
10g          Ginger, peeled & sliced
30g          rock sugar
30g          Black vinegar
10g         light soy sauce
30g         Shaoxing wine
8g           dark soy sauce


1.  Add oil & ginger into mixing bowl. Sauté.
    3min / 120c/speed 1.

2.  Add in chicken & all seasonings into the mixing bowl.  Cook without MC.
       13 min / varoma / rev. speed spoon

** Note:  Spread the chicken evenly in the bowl. 

3.   Remove the cover & stir the chicken to let them coated with the sauce evenly. Cook.
        1min / varoma / rev. speed spoon

4.  Serve.

I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments