Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Baked Salmon Asian style



If you have one thermomix and want to have a quick meal, one method is to have one dish as baked while the other is via themomix.  This will shorten the cooking time.


Ingredients:

300-350g        salmon, washed & remove those big bones if there is

Sauce:
40g                 honey
2 cloves          garlic, peel
5g                   ginger, peel
1 tbsp              light soy sauce
1/2 tbsp           black vinegar
1/2 tbsp          Sesame oil

Garnish:
Sesame seeds
Coriander leaves/spring onions



1.    Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.

2.    Add garlic & ginger into mixing bowl.  Chop.
        
        5sec / speed 6

3.  Remove chopped garlic & ginger in a bowl.  Add all ingredients together to form the sauce.

4.    Put the salmon on the aluminum foil.  Pour & coat the salmon with the sauce.  Cover it up with the foil & baked in oven for 15-20mins.  

5.    Remove the top foil & turn the oven to grill function to caramelize top of the salmon for 2-3 mins.

6.  Garnish with sesame seeds & coriander/spring onions.


I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments