Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Stir fry Brinjal with minced meat

I simply loved this dish. I forgo the chillies so that my little girl can eat too. I love the bits of sour from the vinegar.  Love this dish.

Serves 4-5

Ingredients:

100g-150g    mince pork/chicken
10g       garlic, peeled
10g       Chilli, cut (can omit)
40g       oil
250g    eggplant, cut into big cubes (with skin)
20g      miso paste/ tau cheo
20g      Shaoxing wine
2 tsp    dark soy sauce
3 tsp    sugar
2 tsp    light soy sauce
1 tbsp. black vinegar

Garnish: cut spring onions

1.  Put garlic & chilli into the mixing bowl.  Chop.
    5sec / speed 5

2. Add oil.  Sauté.
    3min / 120c / speed 1

3.  Add in minced meat ( without MC) Stir Fry.
     3 min / varoma / speed 1

4. Add in eggplant & all the seasoning, except vinegar. (Without MC)
    5 min / varoma / r. speed spoon

5.  Add in the vinegar. Stir Fry.
    10 sec / r. speed spoon
    
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments