Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Steam milk egg white (鲜奶焞蛋白)



Have you ever try this hot dessert at those famous dessert shop?  This is very good for complextion. It is a easy and yet difficult dessert.  Today, I'm going to teach you how to do this using thermomix.

Makes 3 bowls
Ingredients:
150g    egg whites
300g  milk
30g     sugar
 Pinch if salt 

1.  Add 100g milk and sugar into mixing bowl.  
    2min / 80c / speed 1

2.  Add in the remaining milk, whites & salt & mix.
     1min / speed 3
3.  Strain the mixture onto bowls using the strainer. Remove all bubbles in the bowls.

4. Add 800g of water to mixing bowl.  Put the bowl in the varoma dish and steam.
      15min / varoma / speed 1
Note:

The steam milk will be a little wobbly with a layer form on the surface.  This means it is done.  When it is cool down abit, it will thicken.  Enjoy! 
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments