Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Soft and fluffy bread loaf ( Non-Tang Zhong Method)




As you can see from the texture, it is really fluffy and soft.  After changing the brand of the bread flour, the family feels that the bread tatse and texture is 💯 percent the same as those that selling in four leaves.  The whipping cream used is the 35% fat whipping cream.  The bread dough is also easy to handle.  A must try recipe!

Makes 1 loaf tin

Ingredient:
180g        whipping cream
1               egg
260g        bread flour
50g          sugar
1/4           tsp salt
11/2         tsp yeast
25g          butter

1.  Add all ingredients except butter into mixing bowl.

      3mins / dough

2.  Add in butter.

     2mins / dough

The texture is really good after finish kneading.  

3.  Let it proof for 1hour or double size. 

4.  Roll the dough into a ball and cut into quarts ( divide into 4 equal parts)
5.  Flatten the dough and roll it like a swiss roll.

6.  Place it onto the loaf tin & let it proof for another 45 mins to 60mins.
7.  Bake at the lower rack for 25-30mins at 190 deg.
8. Store in a air-tight container when the bread is fully cool. It can be kept soft for at least 3 to 4 days.

I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments