Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Steam Chocolate Cake

Thanks to my thermomix friend who share with me this recipe.  Super easy and yummy.  I have make some amendments to the recipe.

180g      butter
120g      sugar
200g      milk
2             eggs

(Sifted together)
100g      plain flour
50g        cocoa powder
1/2 tsp  bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp  baking powder

Ganish:
Snow powder
Mint leaves

1. Put butter into TM bowl. Melt.
     5m / 60c / sp1

2. Add in eggs, sugar, milk. Mix.
     10s / sp2

3. Add in sifted flours and mix.
    10s /sp5
4.  Pour into a 8" greased round tin.

5.  Add water & dish liquid into TM 
     bowl.  Auto wash the TM bowl  
     using " pre-clean.

6.  Add in 800g water into TM bowl 
     and steam the batter (cover the 
     batter with aluminum foil).

     50m / varoma / sp2

7.  Wait till the cake is cool down  
      completely before sprinkle the 
      snow powder.




I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments