Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Yakiniku sauce


In a mood to have grilled meat?  Let's make some sauces for dipping. Suitable for kids too.   I modified the ingredients a bit to suit my taste buds and make by the " Thermomix way"

Recipe source:  Yakiniku sauce

(Serve 2 - 3)
Ingredients: 
1 clove.    Garlic
1/4 cup.   Light soy sauce
2. Tbsp.    Mirin sauce
3 tsp.        Sesame oil
1 tbsp.      Sugar
2 tsp.        Ground white sesame  
                  seeds   
1.5 tsp.     Roasted white sesame 
                  seeds
To make ground white sesame seeds:

1.  Put roasted white sesame seeds 
     into TM bowl. Blend.
     20s / sp10
Set aside.

2. Using the same TM bowl ( need 
    not wash after grinding the 
    sesame seeds).  Add in the garlic 
    and chop.

               5 s / sp6

    Scrape down.

3.  Add in the soy sauce, mirin, 
     sesame oil, sugar & cook.
        
               5m/100/sp1
4. Strain the garlic.  Add in the 
    ground sesame seeds & sesame
     seeds.



I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.