Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Sausage Basil Pizza


The pizza dough is really good and easy to manage. 

I forgot about the pizza spread.  Thus, anyhow make one with the ingredients I had at home.  Surprisingly, it turn out good! If there are BBQ sauce left, you can use it to marinate chicken wings and bake it.


Pizza dough
Recipe in cookidoo

1. Follow step by step instructions 
    from cookidoo. Let it provee for  
    an hour to double in size.

(Serve 4-5)

BBQ Sauce:
1.Clove.        Garlic
35g.               Onions
40g.               Butter
1/2 tsp.         Mustard sauce
1/2 tsp.         Sea salt
1/2 tsp.         Sugar
50g.               BBQ sauce
75g.               Tomato sauce
30g.                Water

1.  Put garlic and onions in TM 
      bowl.  Blend.
         5s/sp5
      Scrape down.

2. Add in butter.  Saute.
          5m/120c/sp2

3. Add in the rest of the ingredients 
     and cook.
        10m/100c/spoon

Pizza toppings:

250g            sausages, sliced
20-25 pcs.  Fresh basil leaves 
400g.          Pizza toppings

1. Pre-heat oven to 200 deg.

2.   After the dough has doubled in  
     size. Flatten the dough and cut  
     into half.

2.  Roll out the dough on a 12" 
      square baking tin. (dough can  
      make two pizzas)

3. Spread with BBQ sauce and 
     spread the sausages and basil 
     leaves on top.

4. Sprinkle with lots of pizza 
     toppings. 
5.  Bake for 14mins or till top turn 
     brown. 



I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments