Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Waffle



This is another of my family's favourite.  Most children love waffles.  This is an inexpensive way of having waffle everyday.  The waffle maker I bought is the inexpensive type.  But it can make great waffle even for breakfast.  You can make the batter the night before and fridge it. 

Please note this batter is good for my waffle.  It may not be good for other waffle maker.  Do try and let me know for other waffle maker ya?👍

Waffle 
(makes 8 -9 for my waffle maker)
240g.        flour
1/2 tbsp   baking powder
300g.        Milk
2.               eggs
50g.          Oil
1 tbsp.      Sugar 


1.  Attach butterfly. Put  in eggs & 
     sugar into TM bowl.
     
        5m / 40c / Sp4

 3.  Add in milk, oil and follow by flour. Pour in gently as we do not want to deflate the egg batter.
         
                30s / sp3

4. Pour out the batter and add 600g water to TM bowl with a squirt with dish washer liquid to pre-cleaN the TM bowl.
5.  Turn waffle maker to 4.5 heat mark( for the model of my waffle maker only).   Bake for 3.5mins.

* You can add in dried fruits or lavender into the batter.  Just add in after the flour.

* if wanna make chocolate waffle, replace 20g of the flour with cocoa powder.  You can add in chocolate chips too.

I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.