Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Stir fried Marrow green & Carrots


I always think that marrow green is to use for making soup.  Today I know it can be stir fried as a dish. So we can plan to buy a marrow green.  Divde to cook half as stir fried Marrow green, the other half for cooking soup for another day.

Ingredients:
300g.   Green marrow
2.          Carrots
1 tsp.    Homemade chicken       
              stock/salt
20g.       Dried shrimps (soaked)
1 clove.  Garlic (peeled)
10 g.      Olive oil

1.  Slice off the skin of the marrow green and carrots.  Cut into strips.

2.  Chop the garlic.
       5s /sp5

3.  Add oil and dried shrimps. Saute.
      5m / 100c / sp1
4.  Add in the marrow green and       
     carrots.

5. Add in the salt/chicken stock.
     5m / Var / Reverse Sp 1

6. Serve hot.






I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments