Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Dalgona drink

This is the viral drink from Korea.  There have alot of thermomix method on the coffee version. So no intention to post a coffee Dalgona.  The tip for coffee Dalgona is instant coffee. You can forget trying 3 in 1 or fresh brew coffee.

I don't like the idea of the Milo version with ovalette.  Ovalette is a kind of stabilizer used on sponge cake.  

Matcha Dalgona

100g    whipping cream
6g      Matcha powder
10g       sugar

Milo Dalgona
100g    whipping cream
10g       Milo (kosong) powder
10g       sugar

1.  Attach the butterfly into TM bowl.  Make sure TM bowl is dry.

2.  Add in all ingredients.

        40s/ sp3

3.  Add ice and milk in glass.  Add the Milo/Matcha cream on top of the milk.

*Do not over beat the whipping cream, else the fat and water will be separated.
Thus, look at the constituency of the cream.  This is how it looks when it is done


Increase by 5 sec everytime. 
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments