Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Wholemeal Lavender Honey bread

My girls only like plain bun.  No loaves, no cut to share which limits my bread-making choices.

This while family likes the texture of the bread even though it is wholemeal.  It smells like cinnamon even though it is not added into the bread.  This is my to-keep recipe.

Ingredients:
5 g.       Instant yeast 
100g.   Wholemeal flour
150g.    Bread flour
1           egg 
50g       Water
40g.       Honey
50g.     Yogurt
40g.       Butter

1.  Add the wet ingredients in with yeast, followed by dry (all except butter).

   3m / Dough
2. Add in the butter.
   
    3m /Dough

Let it rest till double size (about 1hr)

3. Put on table top and roll into 
     buns and proof for double size     
    again (about 45mins)
4. Preheat oven at 180 deg. & bake for 15mins or till golden brown.




I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments