Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Bak Kwa Cheese Bread

CNY just ended.  Do you have leftovers Ba Kwa? Why not bake into bread? Here is the recipe for you.

Ingredients:
250g.     Bread flour
150g.     Water
1tsp.       Yeast
1/2 tsp.   Salt
15g.         Sugar
20g.         Butter
1slice.    Bak kwa(cut into small 
                bits)
1/2 tsp.  Black pepper
40g.       Mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp. Black pepper
Some dried parsley

1.  Add water, yeast, sugar, flour, salt, Bak kwa bits & black pepper into TM bowl. Knead.

        3m / dough
2.  Add in butter and knead.

      3m /dough
3.  Proof for 60mins or till double size.  

4.  Roll into log shape and Place in baking tin ( regular 450g bread tin) & let it to proof for another 45mins or double size. 
5.  Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, black pepper & parsley.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at190 deg for 30mins.



I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments