Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Pineapple Paste

I never expect pineapple paste is sooooo easy using Thermomix! There are so many recipes in the Facebook.  The method are more or less the same.

1kg of pineapple can only make 350g of paste!!! Well...anyways, no need to stand at the stove to keep stirring..lolx.  I like the type which have spice.  The final taste is a bit sour & sweet.it really up to individual preference.

Ingredients: 

1 kg   Pineapple flesh, cube ( add in 
          some core but not all of them)
90g.  brown sugar
60g.  White sugar
1        small stalk cinnamon sticks 
2        cloves
1        petal star anise


1. Chop the pineapple cubes.
     5s / Sp 6
2.  Add in the spice into the      
     crushed pineapple and cook for 
     30mins.

     30m / V / Sp 2
3. Add in the sugar and cook for 
    another 30mins.
     30m / V / Sp 2

Note: 
It really depends on the pineapple that you use. I used Malaysia sweet pineapple. I did not strain the pineapple juice.

Stop to take a look at the texture of pineapple after 15mins for step (3).  You do not want it to become too dry. When keep in fridge, it tends to be drier.  But cannot be too wet as it will turn mouldy easily after baking into tarts.( Especially for open tarts)






I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments