Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Mashed Potatoes

This recipe is definitely a keeper.  Soo easy and Soo yummy....only with Thermomix, cooking and blending can be done in this one machine. 

We love mashed potatoes with a bit of bites of potatoes in it.  If you like those smooth type, just blend all potatoes step 2 & 3, skip step 4.

(Serve 6-7)
Ingredients:
1kg            potatoes, peeled & cut into halves
180g           Salted Butter, softened    1/4 tsp       salt  (to taste)
90g           Milk

1.  Put potatoes in TM bowl. Fill water till it cover the potatoes.
 
      20m / 100c / R. spoon
Check the done-ness of the potatoes. Prick it with fork.  It must be able to prick through. If not, cook for another 5mins.

2.  Strain the water and put 3/4 of the potatoes into TM bowl & the rest set aside.
3.  Add milk, butter & salt. 
  
     10s / sp5

Scrape down.
  

4. Add the remaining potatoes and push them to the bottom to the blade area & blend.
5s / speed 3.5

5.  U can keep inside the TM BOWL  
      to keep warm till ready to serve.  

Sprinkle some parsely or truffle.






I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments