Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Ginger red dates drink

As girls has grown up and starting their menses, i started to realize their face are pale and hands and feet easily get cold.  Is time to look into what can help them on these symptoms.  

Here is one of the simple drink which is they willing to take:

Ingredients (for 1 to 2 cups):
15g   ginger, sliced
5-6     red dates, remove seeds
15g    dark  sugar 
6-8      wolfberries
250g water

1.  Put all ingredients in TM and cook
       25mins / 100c / r sp 0.5
2.  Using steaming basket as a strainer, slowly pour into cups and drink hot.






I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments