Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Stir-fried Kimchi Pork

Ingredients:

300g      pork shoulder butt, half frozen
20g         yellow onion, sliced
2  cloves garlic, peeled
5g             ginger, peeled
1 tsp        gochujang
150g        kimchi
1 tsp         sugar
1/2 tbsp   sesame oil
20g           oil

1.  Cut the pork into very thin slices.  This can be done when the pork is half frozen.  (I season it with 1 tsp vinegar & a dash of sesame oil, this is optional). Set aside.

2.  Add garlic and ginger to mixing bowl.  Chop.

5sec/ speed 5

3.  Add in oil and yellow onions.  Saute.

4mins  / 120c / speed 1

4.  Add in pork, distribute the pork evenly.  Cook.

6mins/ 120c / reverse speed 1

5.  Add in gochujang, sesame oil, kimchi & cook.

2mins/varoma/ reverse speed 1
6.  Pour into a bowl and garnish with black & white sesame seeds & chopped spring onions.

7. Serve hot.







I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments