Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Moist Banana Cake

This recipe I have search in the truly Asian Facebook.  It is indeed a "to keep" recipe but I have simplified some steps:

Ingredients:

90g      Brown sugar
125g.   Butter

150g.   Ripe bananas
1/4 tsp salt
3.         Eggs

150g.   Top flour
1/4 tsp. Baking soda

1) Mash banana with a fork. 
     Preheat oven at 180 deg.
2) Add cold butter( from fridge) &  
     sugar to TM bowl.

     2m / Sp4

3) At about 30sec left, slowly add in 
     the eggs through MC hole. One 
    egg at a time. 
4) Add in flour and followed by  
     mashed bananas.

     40s / sp2

5)Bake for 50 -60 mins or till golden brown.





I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments