Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Simple Fried Rice ( Thermomix)


I know that it is not easy to cook fried rice using thermomix.  Most of them end up having sticky wet rice.

There are  a few tricks to make this. successful. 
 
- Basmati rice is the easiest to do the fried rice.
- For Jasmine rice, it is best to be overnight or cold from fridge.  
- Oil must be sufficient

I'm just sharing my experience on how to cook this dish.  So there is no right or wrong to it.

Ingredients:
300g- 350g     cooked rice
45g                   oil
55g                  chinese sausage ( I use bak kwa), cut into slice or bits
5g            salt
2              eggs, beaten 
2 clove    garlic, peeled
Dash of pepper

Garnish:
Japanese rice seasoning
Corriander leaves

1.  Place garlic into mixing bowl, chop.

    5sec / speed  5

Scrape down.

2. Add in oil and sausage.

    6mins / 120c / speed 1

Scrape down
3.  Continue to cook for another few minutes.  When the temperature reach 120 deg, slowly add in beaten eggs through MC hole.

5mins / 120c /speed 1

4.  The egg will tends to stick to the missing bowl.  Use the spatula to scrape the bottom of the mixing bowl.  Fix in the butterfly.  Add in the rice & salt.  Spread them evenly around the  butterfly.  Cook without MC

2mins - 3mins/ 120c / speed 2

* Stop and scrape the sides.  Begin with 2mins.  When done, see if it is properly mix. If yes, can serve.  Dun continue to cook as it will turn wet and lumpy.


5.  Garnish with Japan seasonings & corriander leaves.






I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments