Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Braised Pork Belly with black fungus








This recipe is good.  The taste is not very strong type which I like.  The pork belly melts in the mouth.  

Ingredients:

600g   pork belly, cut into 3 big piece
2          bay leaf
2           star anise
20g      rock sugar
20g      oil
10g      ginger, peel & sliced
20g      light soy sauce
10g      dark soy sauce
10g      shaoxing wine
500g    water

1.  Put oil & ginger into mixing bowl.  Saute.

3min/ 120c / speed 1
2.  Add in the pork belly, black fungus & all seasonings & water into the mixing bowl.  Slow cook.

45mins / 98c / reverse speed spoon
3.  Cook for another 30mins 
(without MC) to dry the liquid.





I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments