Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Simple Easy Poached eggs


I have tried a few poached eggs method from google search or  cookidoo. It is either failed or too troublesome.  

This recipe from thermobliss is easy and a successful one.  

After a few trials, this is perfectly done poached eggs and is easy. 

The following factors affects the success of the poached eggs:

-  size of egg
- temperature of egg before and after cooking
- temperature of the water
- amount of water

Ingredients:

eggs  , room temp (60g egg with shells)
2000g   water

1.  Add 2000g of water to mixing bowl. Put in the simmering basket. 

10mins / 70c /speed 3

2.  Add in eggs one at the time using a spoon.  Cook.
 
10mins / 70c /speed 3

3. Remove the eggs from simmering basket & let it sit in a bowl of tap water.

4.  Crack the eggs using a spoon  & carefully remove onto the bread.  Take special attention to the yolks.







I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments