Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Cheese Bread


We can use the same recipe from cheese sausage bun.  This time, only having the cheese slices.

Makes 500g dough
Ingredient (A)
260g       bread flour
40g          sugar
1/4 tsp    salt
130g        milk
11/2 tsp  instant yeast
1               egg

Ingredient (B)
30g          butter

Ingredient (C)
12  pcs of cheese slices

1.  Add ingredient (A) into mixing bowl. Knead.
     3mins / dough

2.  Add in ingredient (B). Knead
      3mins / dough

Let it proof for 45 mins or double it's size.

3. After 45mins, deflat the dough and weigh about 40g each and roll into balls.  Using a roller to roll it flat to the same size as the cheese slice.
4.  Start rolling inwards and seal the        both ends.
  5.  Let it rise on the baking tray ( with baking paper on it) for 45 mins or double in size.

6.  Bake in middle rack for 15-20mins 
I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments