Featured Post

Labels

Pages

Skip to main content

Healthy steam chicken breast


A simple and yet it taste so good.  Heathly and my family loves this.

Serves 4-5

500 - 550g      chicken breast ( 2 PC)
4 tbsp              light soy sauce
4 tbsp              mirin 
15g                   ginger, mashed
2 stalks           spring onions,  
chopped

1. Marinate the chicken for 30mins with all ingredients except spring onions. 

2.  Steam the chicken on the varoma dish for 17mins.

        17m  / varoma / sp2

3. Take out the chicken breast and cut into thin slices.  Pour the sauce onto the cut chicken & garnish with spring onions.

Note: some chicken breast maybe thicker.  Check if the chicken is cooked by poking through the middle of the breast. It is cooked if the stick goes through the cooked meat.

Note: This dish can cook together with rice in simmering basket and chicken in varoma dish.



I'm a busy working mum. Despite of the busy work, I hope to provide my family with home-cooked food whenever possible. I came across thermomix and it can fulfill my wish and also bring alot of cooking joy. I like to do research and development on baking and cooking. I am still trying to explore what it can do. If you are a thermomix owner, I hope this information will help you and we can learn together. If you do not own one and wanted to know more about it, I am more delighted to share with you.

Comments